Monday, March 24, 2014

Just Chit Chat: SMILE

"Everytime you SMILE at someone, it is an ACTION of LOVE, a GIFT to that person, a beautiful thing."

Wow! What a hard day!
Drained me up, emotionally...

Nowadays, it is more and more difficult for me to smile as bright as I used to.

I, also, don't feel as safe as I used to. My colleagues can get to my position anytime when I am careless. So tiring.... :(

But then, I remember that I'm not the only one with that kind of feeling.

Every people I met is facing their own battle which also drain them up both emotionally and physically.

I can't help them with their fight, like they can't help mine.
All I can do is to help them feel better, even just for awhile, with my simple smile to them. 

Like what Mother Teresa said:
"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do."

Don't forget to smile! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment